Towards international growth
The International Support Partnerships (ISP) business unit seeks international growth in life-cycle services. The main growth areas are maintenance partnerships with defence forces and life-cycle support services for helicopters.
We are currently based in Stockholm and Linköping in Sweden, Bardufoss in Norway, and Tallinn and Võru in Estonia.
We are looking for experts to join our foreign units:
- Future professionals
- Account managers, specialists, managers, leaders
- Internal operations developers
- Developers to work in collaboration with customers
- Customer and sales managers
- Helicopter maintenance professionals, such as:
- Mechanics, maintenance and logistics employees
- Specialists, managers for customer projects
Account managers, specialists, supervisors, managers, concept developers for maintenance partnerships.
Above all, we value enthusiasm and the ability to learn new things in an international environment, as well as the capability to exploit the opportunities presented by digitalisation.
We are a team that values enthusiasm, learning, flexibility and teamwork!