Abiding by the Patria values, ethical rules and guidelines will enable us to increase our attractiveness as an employer
We want to succeed
- We understand the nature of our operating environment and what it means to us.
- We set challenging goals and reach them together.
- We do the right things in a systematic and profitable manner. Each and every one of us bears responsibility for ensuring that things proceed smoothly and sensibly and in an overall beneficial manner.
- We continuously develop our operations and expertise and come up with ideas for new solutions.
- We see changes as opportunities, which we will utilise.
We are proud of our work, and we want to show it!
Our operations are customer oriented
- We want to deepen our co-operation with our customers, so that we can find new and increasingly competitive solutions for their needs.
- We are a flexible partner.
- We keep our promises.
- We are open to and learn from the feedback we receive.
- We know how to interact with different people in different cultures.
Co-operation guarantees the success of both parties!
Together we create successes
- We understand the importance of co-operation and make it possible for all of us and for our partners.
- We stick to the ground rules jointly agreed upon.
- We appreciate and encourage one another.
- We have trust in one another and we share the information and skills required for conducting our work.
- We accept differences in people and organisations, but not poor work performances.