As the Finnish System House and a major supplier of Life Cycle Support in Finland, Patria provides also Prime Contractor and Leading System Integrator services to our customers when needed.
The system integration function
- Delivery of turn-key solutions for the Finnish Defence Forces and international customers that include Patria's and third parties technologies
- Prime actor being responsible for the system architecture and engineering as well as for project management know-how
- Availability of comprehensive set of Patria's in-house technologies, solutions and products
- Capability to install, maintain and repair large and technically advanced systems
- Responsibility of the further development and maintenance of the systems for the entire lifecycle, securing also the availability of critical components and spares
- Supply of studies and definitions in close cooperation with the customers
- Existing partnership with the key customers
- Collaboration network inside Patria
- Wide Contract Manufacturing/Subcontracting network
- Final assembly and Testing services
- Responsibility for the documentation, training and LCS
- Good track of record as a supplier of systems solutions
- Core competencies in mobile and ship-borne systems in Finland
- Effective exploitation of Patria's international partnerships
- System integration function further develops Patria's and its partner networks' capabilities for better international cooperation to serve its customers in Finland and abroad.
Highly successful major upgrade project
Patria acted as the main supplier in the major upgrade project for Rauma Class Fast Attack Craft, which involved securing a lifespan for this class of vessel lasting into the 2020s and upgrading the related combat system to meet modern requirements.